Brief overview of our services to the Residents at Cedar Place
- Cedar Place has a Registered Nurse available onsite 24hours a day.
- Appropriately trained staff will provide personal care and physical assistance as needed.
- Allied health professionals are involved in the ongoing care of Residents.
- Hairdresser and beautician visit on regular basis
- Extensive activities program
- Cedar Place bus for outings and shopping trips
- Visiting entertainers
- Library services
- Families and friends welcome
- Local churches provide regular services and pastoral care at the facility
- Quite areas in facility and garden
- Lounge and dining areas
- Smaller lounge areas and library
- Onsite kitchen with extensive rotating menu
- Walkways and seating around gardens
- Large TV’s in lounges and DVD’s including extensive DVD library
- Internet hub and public telephone